A delicious, easy, meat free cook with bags of flavour from our Teriyaki Seasoning!
A big thanks to our awesome customer Maegen (@nicaffeinatedfoodie) for sending this into us to share!
- 4 tsp Angus & Oink Teriyaki Japanese Grill seasoning
- 1 tsp honey
- 70g straight to wok tofu
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 100g edamame beans
- 1 orange pepper
- Baby corn
- ¾ cup of basmati rice
- Sesame seeds to top
- Prepare the basmati rice as specified on the package, usually 12-15 minutes
- Mix the teriyaki seasoning, honey, soy sauce and sriracha sauce in a small bowl
- Heat a wok on high and add the vegetables and tofu to cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add the sauce once the vegetables and tofu are cooked and cook for a further 2-3 mins
- Add rice to bowl, stir fried vegetables and protein and top with sesame seeds!
- Note: you can easily use the Teriyaki seasoning on chicken/beef/pork if you prefer a meaty option!