Total Time: 0.30 Hours
Servings: 4 Person(s)
- 4 tbsps of Mr Rubba Rubba - Deep South Cajun Dust
- 1 large egg
- 5/6 chicken wings per person
- 100g plain white flour
- Sunflower Oil
- Red Dawg Apache Pepper Sauce for smothering
- Mix 100g of plain white flour in a bowl with 4 tbsps “Mr Rubba Rubba”. In another bowl whisk up a large egg. You'll need 5 or 6 chicken wings per person, dip alternately into the egg wash, and then into the flour mix.
- Cook in a deep fat fryer in hot sunflower oil for 10-12 minutes at 180 deg C until crisp, cook in batches of 6 to 8 wings at a time, ensuring the oil comes back up to temperature between batches.
- Serve hot out of the fryer and smothered in Red Dawg Apache Pepper Sauce, hot wing style.